My Girls

Show us your rides or projects!

Moderator: FORDification

GCRees

My Girls

Post by GCRees »

Greetings.

Noob here. Thought I'd post up a couple pictures of my favorite girls. One's a Chesapeake Bay Retriever and the other is a 1969 Highboy.

Just finished up some winter work on the truck while the dog supervised. Benchwork power steering system which seems sweet but which I've only driven a few miles on given the winter here in Sunny Vermont. Also installed a new tie rod from Benchwork as well. Put in new front leaf springs and new U bolts on the rear spring packs - the old U bolts were rusted about a third of the way through right above the bottom plate. Glad I noticed that while I was mucking around underneath. New shocks. Had the wheels powder coated (gloss white) and got myself some new Goodrich AT all terrain tires. Rebuilt the Dana 24 - The input yoke developed some wobble and I found concerning.

Anywhoo, it's at the shop now for an alignment I'm also having them pull the headers it came to me with and install stock exhaust manifolds and new pipe back to the flowmasters. Hate to pay them to pull the headers and bolt on the new manifolds but I was not up for mucking around trying to bend exhaust pipe when the garage has a perfectly good pipe bender. I guess I could have driven it down to their shop with open manifolds - it's only about 2 miles - but didn't seem like the best idea at the time.

I have another project or two on tap that won't be as straight forward ( at least for me) as the above and suspect I may need to solicit some advice.

Cheers, all.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cep62
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Re: My Girls

Post by cep62 »

Very nice .
Welcome :wel:
390FE1972
Blue Oval Fan
Blue Oval Fan

Post by 390FE1972 »

:wel: from Colorado! Nice looking truck. 8)
1972 F250 Sports Custom 390 FE C6 2WD Dana 60 4:10 gears
JWW
Blue Oval Fanatic
Blue Oval Fanatic

Post by JWW »

:wel: That's a nice green on your truck.
JWW
1967 F100 Ranger, Auto, 240ci
2004 F150 Crew Cab
My project: http://www.fordification.com/forum/view ... &sk=t&sd=a
Raiver

Post by Raiver »

Love that color! Nice
Generalee0527

Post by Generalee0527 »

Love these Ole trucks with the cab lights. Keep on truckin!
68 Ranger. 302 Clevor w/ 3 on tree, soon to have front disc brakes.