My '67 bump

Show us your rides or projects!

Moderator: FORDification

Calfdemon
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Re: My '67 bump

Post by Calfdemon »

Looks good!! Nice work so far! And I hear you on the Camaro... I had a 67 Firebird 400 Convertible up until about 6 months ago when I sold it and bought my 67 Fairlane GT. :thup:
-Rich

Current toys -
69 Ford F350 Crew Cab - 460 / C6 - http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh67 ... lqgskp.jpg
31 Ford Vicky - 1955 270 Red Ram Hemi / 4 speed - http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh67 ... bsibvn.jpg

Former toys -
67 Pontiac Firebird 400 convertible (sold 9/13) - http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh67 ... bird-1.jpg
67 Ford Fairlane GT - 390 / 4 speed (sold 7/15) - http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh67 ... c5hu8z.jpg
uptboi31

Post by uptboi31 »

Thanks, Calfdemon, I think it's looking a lot better than it was and that's my goal anyway. Sold the GM to buy a Ford.....well, it's cool. I like all older muscle cars. They just don't make them like they used to. I can work on the older cars, but not so much the newer ones. Too much computer crap in the new ones. My buddy had a 350Z Nissan and you can't even change the headlight bulb (which cost over $100 just for the bulb) without taking off the wheel and wheelwell to get to it.
jbeaver

Post by jbeaver »

WOW! Beautiful Camaro.
iwhodat

Post by iwhodat »

Beautiful truck, man! I'd like to check it out sometime. We oughta get the Bumps together for a cruise on the Lakefront. WHO DAT BABY?!!
Stay thirsty my friends
iwhodat

Post by iwhodat »

I'm looking for a set of rims like yours for my 72. Those rims look so great on your truck :thup:
Stay thirsty my friends
uptboi31

Post by uptboi31 »

iwhodat wrote:I'm looking for a set of rims like yours for my 72. Those rims look so great on your truck :thup:
Those are ford factory chrome wheels from about '92 I think. They were on the truck when I bought it. Where in New Orleans are you? I'm in Meraux, down by Chalmette. I don't usually take the truck far since it's not a finished product and I'd rather drive my camaro till the truck is finished.
iwhodat

Post by iwhodat »

I'm in River Ridge, but I work at Joly's Metal Works in New Orleans East. I've been driving my Bump to work quite a bit lately. I picked up a set of 95 F150 rims from Area Auto Wreckers on Old Gentilly Rd for $160. I just got some tires and mounted em last week.Image[/URL]
Stay thirsty my friends
red_67f100

Post by red_67f100 »

Nice trucks
uptboi31

Post by uptboi31 »

iwhodat wrote:I'm in River Ridge, but I work at Joly's Metal Works in New Orleans East. I've been driving my Bump to work quite a bit lately. I picked up a set of 95 F150 rims from Area Auto Wreckers on Old Gentilly Rd for $160. I just got some tires and mounted em last week.[ Image ][/URL]
I see you got your rims. Looks nice on your truck. Glad you found them and at a nice price too. Your truck looks really good all around also. i hope mine will look and shine like that once it's done next summer. This has turned into quite a project. I wasn't going to make it really nice, but the more I do, the more I want to do....so, it's going to cost and take a lot more than I had planned when I bought it.