Which chew chaw or dip is ur favorite!

No tech discussion, please

Moderator: FORDification

jamesrtw

Re: Which chew chaw or dip is ur favorite!

Post by jamesrtw »

fuzzier1 wrote:I don't chew but I had two little Ba#$%ds come into my wifes shop a few years back. Went up to see if I could help and then noticed what looked like someone spit on the floor near the wall. Pissed me off but I excused myself from the customer, went got a paper towel to clean it up and when I came back to were I was standing one of the 18-21 year old PUNKS was knealing down. I walked up to him and could see under his knee that was a couple of inches off the floor a big puddle of tobaco juice. Before I went to get the towel it wasn't there. I blew up on the little s#$t, threatened to kick his ass and made him clean the whole frikkin place where he a spit his DISGUSTING habit. If you haven't figured it out I think it SUCKS to chew. Disgusting nasty habit.
Per my original post question.... Which brand is your favorite? :D
"Yard Built" 72 F100 LWB Custom - Currently: 360V8, C6
Future plans: T18 trans, Detroit Truetrac in rear differential
R.Smith
Preferred User
Preferred User

Post by R.Smith »

Sounds more like a lack of manners than a matter of tobacco.

Lots of stuff duscusts me. Liver and onions, 2 guys makin out. Old people makin out. Some people are disgusted by people who eat meat, some by chicks who don't shave.

Is it a bad habit? Yes. Is it a dangerous habit? Yes. Then again, so is sky diving and bungee jumpin and motorcross and skateboarding and driving a 40 year old truck with no shoulder belt and eatin BBQ with hush puppies soaked in real butter.

To paraphrase some old colonial guy...I may not agree with your disgusting habit but I will defend with my life your right to do it. As long as you don't do it on my floor.

P-ting!
ford4x4fun
Blue Oval Guru
Blue Oval Guru

Post by ford4x4fun »

R.Smith wrote:Sounds more like a lack of manners than a matter of tobacco.

Lots of stuff duscusts me. Liver and onions, 2 guys makin out. Old people makin out. Some people are disgusted by people who eat meat, some by chicks who don't shave.

Is it a bad habit? Yes. Is it a dangerous habit? Yes. Then again, so is sky diving and bungee jumpin and motorcross and skateboarding and driving a 40 year old truck with no shoulder belt and eatin BBQ with hush puppies soaked in real butter.

To paraphrase some old colonial guy...I may not agree with your disgusting habit but I will defend with my life your right to do it. As long as you don't do it on my floor.

P-ting!

:lol: :lol:
CNR Radio Instructor
US ARMY Retired
1971 Ford F100 4x4 (390)
2015 Ford F250 Crew Cab 6.7l
fuzzier1
Preferred User
Preferred User

Post by fuzzier1 »

P-ting!
AMEN brother :D As for the orignal question, I would have to say whatever brand it was the little punk almost had shoved down his throat, that would of been sweet. :D :lol:
jamesrtw

Post by jamesrtw »

ford4x4fun wrote: I only chew on certain occasions.
I love it when I'm out fishing! :D
jamesrtw

Post by jamesrtw »

fuzzier1 wrote:I don't chew but I had two little Ba#$%ds come into my wifes shop a few years back. Went up to see if I could help and then noticed what looked like someone spit on the floor near the wall. Pissed me off but I excused myself from the customer, went got a paper towel to clean it up and when I came back to were I was standing one of the 18-21 year old PUNKS was knealing down. I walked up to him and could see under his knee that was a couple of inches off the floor a big puddle of tobaco juice. Before I went to get the towel it wasn't there. I blew up on the little s#$t, threatened to kick his ass and made him clean the whole frikkin place where he a spit his DISGUSTING habit. If you haven't figured it out I think it SUCKS to chew. Disgusting nasty habit.
Yep more proof that there are always some punks or idiots that do stupid stuff like that which takes freedoms away from other people. Good idea making him clean the whole place up.. :thup:
72Highboy
Preferred User
Preferred User

Post by 72Highboy »

Great story R. Smith I had to do that acouple times at school and during work. I worked for a school for 2 summers and they wouldn't tolerate any tobacco products. Everytime the boss came around I had to let it pile up in my mouth or swallow it. :oops: :shh: I mean we worked for the school farm, and I grew up around it but I kept it un-noticable at work. Used to dip Cope but got to exspensive up to $7 bucks down here. Then went to Levi and Red Man then that got up to $7 pushing $8 bucks. Now its back to Skoal only $5. Cant stand that Grizzly stuff second cheep stuff next to Long Horn.

Sorry fuzzier1 to hear about that but great job on setting him straight. :clap: Thats the one thing I dont do is spit in any store even if its in a cup. :nono:

Had to stop recently so that I wouldn't crave it in basic. Not a major dip or chew kid but I buy a can or bag every month just to let loose.
Joshua
aka Young Gun 8) :drive:
FE - Famous Engine
(Brandi) 72 F100 360 5.9L Sport Custom 6" Lift
U.S. Army Veteran/11B
69FLATBED
Preferred User
Preferred User

Post by 69FLATBED »

P-ting!
:D Great post R.Smith, I agree with you on all that stuff too, :thup: I really got a good laugh at your post! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Troy
Love my diesels hope to be gasoline free soon!
ROBT257

Post by ROBT257 »

Grizzly Wintergreen Longcut. Got one in right now. *spit*.

Started smoking in the Army. Years later the docs were saying my kids stayed sick all the time from smelling the smoke on my clothes. I didn't smoke in the house or the cars when they were with me. Never. But its a b*tch to quit smoking. Started dipping as a substitute. Been with it for years now.

Yes its disgusting. Try not to be obvious about it. Always try to spit out of sight of others and into a bottle, cup, grass, or dirt. Not where people will be stepping soon though. Now it pisses me off to have to smell other people smoking. Can't believe I smoked for so long. I wonder how many people I pissed off. If you are one, I'm sorry for making you breathe my smoke. If I happen to spit somewhere and it offends you, I'll take a punch in the gut. Just let me know so I don't shoot you in return. :)