links

Comments, suggestions or site/forum assistance

Moderator: FORDification

GT-Racer
Preferred User
Preferred User

links

Post by GT-Racer »

:hmm: Is there anyway the links we click on could open in a new window instead of redirecting us? I hate to have to back track to find the post I was in. Do you know what I mean?
'67 F100 2wd shortbed - Beginning restoration.
351w, 5-speed, 3:70 gears (someday)

Drivin' a Chevy is Kinda Like wipin' before you poop, it just don't make no sense....:)
FORDification
Site & Forum Admin
Site & Forum Admin

Re: links

Post by FORDification »

That's actually next on the list of forum upgrades. I agree with you...I don't like how links now open in the same window. I'll be fixing this very soon. :thup:
____| \__
-O-----O- Keith
'67 F-100 2WD SWB ~ '69 F-100 4WD SWB w/7" chop ~ 1975 F-250 Ranger XLT Supercab Camper Special
ImageImageImage
My '67 restoration video
-> Posting and you! <-a MUST watch for all!!
1971ford
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by 1971ford »

sweet 8)
i have opened so many ebay links from here and such and closed out of them realizing i just closed out of fordification too. i still havent learned after the millionth time :lol:
-Ryan
ezernut9mm
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by ezernut9mm »

whoops disregard me thread above. lol
wanting to buy a mercury tailgate!
"the man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it".- woodrow wilson

ImageImageImage
FORDification
Site & Forum Admin
Site & Forum Admin

Post by FORDification »

OK folks, I've applied a forum modification in which all EXTERNAL links that are contained in posts will now open in a new window (or tab, depending on your browser and how you have it configured). An external link is one to anyplace except 'fordification.com'. Any internal links (those which contain 'fordification.com') will continue to open in the same window.

If you're browsing the forums and see an internal link that you want to open in a new tab or window, or you're browsing any other website and simply want a link to open in a new tab or browser window, you can do so by following one of these simple rules:
  • To open a link in a new window, hold the SHIFT key down when clicking on the link
  • To open a link in a new tab, hold the CTRL key down when clicking on the link
  • Right-click on the link and select "Open Link in New Tab"
Disclaimer: The above options work for me with my Firefox 3.0.4 browser...your mileage may vary depending on what browser you use and how you have it configured.

I hope this modification helps to enhance your forum browsing. Please give some feedback and let me know if you like how this is set up now.
____| \__
-O-----O- Keith
'67 F-100 2WD SWB ~ '69 F-100 4WD SWB w/7" chop ~ 1975 F-250 Ranger XLT Supercab Camper Special
ImageImageImage
My '67 restoration video
-> Posting and you! <-a MUST watch for all!!