UUHHMM... More problems than ever???

Charging, starting, lighting, gauges, HVAC

Moderators: FORDification, Thunderfoot

lifted72

re: UUHHMM... More problems than ever???

Post by lifted72 »

If anybody can give me advice on were any (or all) of these go that would be awsome. If i can get it to turn over tomorrow, then i might also be able to get it to fire. then all i need to do is get it painted, and carpet, and drivlines, and wing windows, and heater controls, and gauges, and all of the nuts and bolts that hold the drivetrain on to the frame, and the bed back on, and.... Crap i will never be done :cry: :cry:
splavin90

Post by splavin90 »

keep it up man!

i just put a 302/fmx in my truck and hopefully tommorow i'm going to hear it run for the first time. :D 8) :D
69 F100 81' 302 / 73' fmx

I'd rather go hunting with Dick Cheney than go driving with Kennedy
fordman
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by fordman »

starting at the passenger side of the firewall i think there is two rubber type plugs coming through the firewall maybe three. some of the plugs you have shown i think go there. some of the other plugs you have shown look like alternator plugs that are missing the alt side of the plug. the one hard plastic plug i don't know i haven't seen one like that before you must have a 71 or probably a 72 model wiring harness. those are some of the things i can tell you with those kinds of pics. if you let all the plugs lay and step back and take a larger pic it would be easier to tell where they go to. make sure your pics have plenty of light.