61-72 Styleside Bed Floor

Moderator: FORDification

jamesdfo

61-72 Styleside Bed Floor

Post by jamesdfo »

Just saw mention on another channel that a shop in Florida is making box floors, without going outside to look @ a stocker, not sure how close to an original they are, but will surely look better than a piece of 1/8 hot rolled, or checker plate:)

https://www.facebook.com/evolutionaryri ... 1773491356

Tired of settling for flimsy patch panel sections? We now offer our version of a full bed floor repair panel for you're 61-72 F100!! Great for quality restorations!! Will work for short beds and long beds. Thicker than factory bed floors. For more info and individual or bulk pricing pm us. No limit on orders. Installations/restorations also available through Evolutionary Rides L.L.C in Brooksville,FL. Inquire within.
352-835-1355 Joey

MAK
Blue Oval Fan
Blue Oval Fan

Re: 61-72 Styleside Bed Floor

Post by MAK »

Glad to see someone has finally started making a full replacement floor. I finished repairing mine but it was a PITA without the proper matching panels.
cstoyer

Post by cstoyer »

Looks like a nice piece but I wish they had a web page and not just Facebook so you could get more information. Not everyone does Facebook.

cstoyer
68 F250 4x4
emeraldcoupe

Post by emeraldcoupe »

the owner of the shop is a friend of mine, give him a call. 352-835-1355. ask for Joey