Fat Man Fab worker dies.....RIP Fred Brown.

General Discussion Topic Archives
layedout72
Blue Oval Guru
Blue Oval Guru

Fat Man Fab worker dies.....RIP Fred Brown.

Post by layedout72 »

From what I am told, Fred Brown from Fat Man Fab has passed away because a dumbass decided to drink and drive. WHY THE HELL DO PEOPLE DO THIS!?!?!?!?!?! From what I am told, he was a partner of the company, but part of it no less. It SUCKS to hear this because he had a pretty slick little s-10 not to mention he was a part of a company that really made good parts from the reputation I have seen on all these other sites.

here is the post with his wifes words on the forum for s10's he was on

http://www.s10forum.com/forum/showpost. ... stcount=45
hutch1973

re: Fat Man Fab worker dies.....RIP Fred Brown.

Post by hutch1973 »

Wow, damn shame the wife had to stuble across him.
Bumpless for now...
rjewkes
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by rjewkes »

:cry: :cry: :cry: Why do the damn drunks almost always survive?
"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain
'70 f250 4x4 Crew cab 460/C6 '72 F100 390/C6 9.8 MPG AVG. '89 Mercury Cougar LS Dual Exh. V6 . 18.9 MPG AVG. In Town.
I don't want to give em a heart-attack. That is what would happen if I answered the door in the buff. Heck it almost scares me to death when I step out of the shower and look in the mirror.~Mancar1~
fuelly.com
Aubrey

Post by Aubrey »

Just send them to me. I love to lock the door on them. (I am a jailer after all) I hate drunk drivers. :x :x :x :x :x
333 is tatooed on my head. I'm only half evil.

Aubrey

More pictures of Buellah at http://s94.photobucket.com/albums/l108/ ... h_69_Ford/
splavin90

Post by splavin90 »

i hate drunk drivers. and drivers under the influence of other drugs.

i hate alcohol. everyone my age is obsessed with it. a lot of people my age drive drunk, or stoned. people under the influence of drugs shouldn't be able to drive. if you get caught once i think that you should have your lisence taken away for at least a year.

one of my friends got a DUI, punched a cop in the face, and all they did was suspended his lisence for 3 months. he's back to drinking, and driving again.

another friend of mine got a DUI w/posession of a controled substance, and all he got was 20hrs of community service

take away drunk drivers from the roads and save lives.
69 F100 81' 302 / 73' fmx

I'd rather go hunting with Dick Cheney than go driving with Kennedy
layedout72
Blue Oval Guru
Blue Oval Guru

Post by layedout72 »

rjewkes wrote::cry: :cry: :cry: Why do the damn drunks almost always survive?

she wants him to survive. so he can see just how [censored] up he made her families life. And I would own everything about that person if this were to happen to my family. He wouldnt ever make another dime in his lifetime to use as fun money. You make rent and food and gas, and the rest would be mine. You shouldn't be allowed to have fun once you pull something as stupid as this!
willowbilly3
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by willowbilly3 »

Nothing is a guarantee of perfect safety and especially not driving. I agree with taking drunks off the road but right here where I live, more people get killed from sober people yapping on the cell phone than from drunks. I say cell phones in cars should be outlawed too.
Great ideas have always encounter violent opposition from mediocre minds.
layedout72
Blue Oval Guru
Blue Oval Guru

Post by layedout72 »

i think IDIOTS period need to be banned from life.
ToughOldFord
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by ToughOldFord »

:yt: Amen!
71 LONG BED
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by 71 LONG BED »

It's too bad when anyone is involved in something like that. Bad, bad news...
John Member #1549
71 F100 Sport Custom__________1967 F350 Gone, but not forgotten
Image Image Image
bluef250
Blue Oval Fanatic
Blue Oval Fanatic

Post by bluef250 »

I know that the following thoughts are not popular and politically correct. It is time that each one of us vote for and elect folks to our legislatures and to our Congress to assure that people who drive under the influence, or drive irresponsibly, and cause these things pay for and are made responsible for their deeds. We have folks in high political positions who have done these types of things, yet they still govern! If these things continue then each of us bears the responsibility for not making our voices heard. We are responsible for our actions, as well as for our inactions.

Further, driving is a privilege not a right.
rjewkes
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by rjewkes »

Also i just watched a show where one of the Aurian(german nazi)Nations guys commited a hate crime against an african american, And the local law pled him down to drug charges. And put him on supervised probation/supervision.

Seems to me if you went to court with your drunk driving buddy and asked the Judge for just a minute or two you could perhaps persuade a heavier sentance. You might lkose a freind but next time your friend may crash into you while drunk driving and survive while you die.
"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain
'70 f250 4x4 Crew cab 460/C6 '72 F100 390/C6 9.8 MPG AVG. '89 Mercury Cougar LS Dual Exh. V6 . 18.9 MPG AVG. In Town.
I don't want to give em a heart-attack. That is what would happen if I answered the door in the buff. Heck it almost scares me to death when I step out of the shower and look in the mirror.~Mancar1~
fuelly.com
layedout72
Blue Oval Guru
Blue Oval Guru

Post by layedout72 »

rjewkes wrote:Seems to me if you went to court with your drunk driving buddy and asked the Judge for just a minute or two you could perhaps persuade a heavier sentance. You might lkose a freind but next time your friend may crash into you while drunk driving and survive while you die.
I think the DD charges should be far worse than they are personally. I had no contact with either party of this incidient, and didnt know either one bit. It just sucks to lose a fellow mini trucker. Im actually suprised there hasnt been an article bashing that if his truck was stock he could of lived. We (minitruckers) get hated on HEAVY for having lowered trucks and custom cars and stuff.
layedout72
Blue Oval Guru
Blue Oval Guru

Post by layedout72 »

bluef250 wrote:I know that the following thoughts are not popular and politically correct. It is time that each one of us vote for and elect folks to our legislatures and to our Congress to assure that people who drive under the influence, or drive irresponsibly, and cause these things pay for and are made responsible for their deeds. We have folks in high political positions who have done these types of things, yet they still govern! If these things continue then each of us bears the responsibility for not making our voices heard. We are responsible for our actions, as well as for our inactions.

Further, driving is a privilege not a right.

if ur saying that, we need to change our political system because the IDIOTS in it right now even outside of DUBYA , i dont think thats not a popular thoughts.
bluef250
Blue Oval Fanatic
Blue Oval Fanatic

Post by bluef250 »

Anyone dying from DUI incident is tragic and unnecessary. We could stop it.

As far as I can see, our government is the best ever formed in history. We get the government we vote into placed. If you want a particular change to occur, such as stiffer DUI sentences, you can work to get it done. If you are unhappy with an individual (individuals propose and groups then make the laws) you can work to replace him. And then, if enough people agree, it will happen.

I lived in a State once where if you cancelled your insurance, the State was at your door step the next day and removed the tags from your vehicle. No tags, no operation of that vehicle. While not a perfect solution, people (who wanted to drive a vehicle) did carry insurance. Here in AZ, we estimate that about 20% of the vehicles on the road are not insured! How many folks drive on a suspended license, or without a one? How many have extreme DUI's, yet continue to drive even without a license?

Most fatals from DUIs are part of a pattern, these things are not isolated incidents.

To reduce costs, the way we have insurance could be changed. Why do I have to carry a policy for each vehicle I have. Why not a group policy? Why 3 policies for liability? I can only drive one vehicle at a time. Why not insure each driver for his actions so others around are protected?